Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Natural Cleansers for your House and Body

I am so going to try some of these things this week. Especially going 'pooless. Hey, there are worse things than going poo free, right? Heh. I love this woman and her blog, its great! Here is the post with most of the resources for these novelties I'm going to share with you all.

Woman Uncensored

I really want to try the laundry soap and I think I now have all the ingredients and I really can't afford the laundry detergent we get now because we are poor. :P It'll be fun to experiment with some essential oils and which scent I like best. It's amazing though with this recipe I can make a 5 gallon bucket of this stuff and it only costs me $1.11 for 110 loads and you can use it in those high efficiency washing machines as well. I do want to use Dr. Bronner's bar soap next time. It will make my laundry detergent cost a little more, but it will be more natural than the ivory soap, which I'm getting free this time. Oh, and I really scored when I went to Lowe's and they had the big paint sticks for stirring my laundry soap, but make sure to get the really big one for stirring 5 gallons worth of paint. And they are free. :) Free is good. I did get the downy ball and I will be trying the vinegar for static, which I may not need at this time of year because of the humidity here.

Next is the poo free recipe. I would like to try this, but I want to do it after my interview today. It's just baking soda and then apple cider vinegar rinse. I want to see how my hair does with it first, but uber cheapness. I will definitely follow up on how it works.

Wish me luck, I'm about to get ready for a job interview at a garden center. I want to see how many gardener's I can turn onto growing organically. It's my new challenge. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment