Sunday, August 8, 2010

Lovin' North Carolina

I just love it here. Summer is so much more enjoyable in this climate. It rains, you know that stuff that falls from the sky. It actually does that here. Heh.

We've been taking the dogs on walks and riding our bikes the last couple days and I feel so much better and my blood sugar has been perfect. It's great!

Getting up early this morning and going to church was quite refreshing even if I don't believe in most of what they talk about, but just being a part of the community feels good. I did think about putting mother earth in instead of saying god. As long as I don't say it loud enough for anyone else to hear. Ha! I just hate even saying anything I don't believe. It felt kind of weird not singing, but either way didn't feel right. Hmmm..... Maybe we need to find a faith we feel more comfortable in. Something to think about at least.

Looking forward to this week of sewing and interviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment