Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Fencing and Shelters

This week we are getting the fencing put in and a shelter for the goats and the little cochin. The hens after all have decided that no, they do not like her so she maybe in with the goats and I will make her a creep feeder so she can eat in peace without the goats eating it her food. We are making the goat shelter with pallets as the base and covering it with plywood and a metal roof. We will make it big enough so it can be divided in two and one side with a gate if not both sides with gates. I want to be able to lock the doe and her kids in away from Marley so they can eat without him pushing them around. I'm hoping it will look good and I will get paint from Ace when I start working there and make it a nice brown color. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment