Friday, February 11, 2011

Seed Ordering Time!!!

Ok, it might be getting a tad bit late, but that is how life is going lately.  I'm ordering from Southern Exposure Seed Exchange, since now I live in the South and of course, there are collard greens on my list.  LOL!

Here it is:
Catskill Brussel Sprouts
Early Flat Dutch Cabbage
Erlene's Green and Mississippi Brown Cotton - I gotta try it, lol.
Rosita Eggplant
Arugula
Green Glaze Collards
Vates Kale
Tatsoi
Texas Early Grano Onions
Cascadia Snap Peas
Dark Green Zucchini
Baby Butternut and Waltham Butternut Squash
Small Sugar Pumpkins
Tomatoes:
Homestead
Arkansas Traveler
Big Rainbow
Sugar Cherry
Amish Paste
Roma VF, Virginia Select
Long Keeper

Wild Bergamot
Borage
Echinacea
Lemon Balm
Globe Amaranth (Mixed Colors)
Love in a Mist
Statice
Strawflower
Celosia
Nasturtium

Scarlet Flax
Red Clover
Buckwheat
Winter Rye
Millet (the bird's gotta eat)

I think that's it.  I'm really excited and I was just outside and my landlord is getting the spot ready for putting up the greenhouse.  It's going to be great, besides all of the winter sowing I will be doing.  : )

What  is y'all's favorite seed company?

2 comments:

  1. I usually order from SSE and Baker Creek, but this year I went with Tomato Growers Supply because I was looking for the not hot jalapenos.

    I actually had a lot of seeds left over from last year, so I didn't need much (but ordered lots anyway!)

    Here is my list: http://groceriesgardenanddinner.blogspot.com/2011/03/seedplant-orders-2011.html

    (Saw your link on mothering.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, seed hoarding. It's quite unnatural. I have my own seed hoarding stash. I'm trying to reduce what I buy and I really want to start seed saving, but it happens. ;-)

    ReplyDelete